Sunday, January 18, 2015

Tone It Up Weekly Planner

Hi everyone! As an avid planner (I will plan anything and I love making lists too) I loved the idea of making a weekly schedule that has meals, snacks, and workouts written down. I feel that having a visual reminder is sort of like making a contract with yourself which increases the likelihood that it will be followed.

As they say "Fail to plan = plan to fail", and this is totally my way of life!

I did find a weekly planner online that I have been using, however after using it for a few weeks I decided to make my own with a few 'tweaks'   I really needed to track my water intake so I added a column for hash marks to indicate how many big glasses I've had, and I need to remember to take my vitamins everyday so I put a box that can be check-marked! I moved both of the workout rows together because being a nursing mom I often do my bootycall AND my "PMWO" all at the same time. Therefore I felt my daily workout (cardio or HIIT) really shouldn't be labeled as a PM workout.  Let me know what you think! This can be printed out and used by anyone!
XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment