Saturday, February 7, 2015

Paleo fudge

Ever try a recipe and think "where has this been all my life?" - this is one. Seriously
I was having a major chocolate craving (not unusual) and I found this recipe on Pinterest Practical Paleo and I am so glad I did. Tears of joy!
These have only 5 (!) ingredients. In hindsight I should have made these in mini muffin pans so they would be bite sized and last longer (haha). These aren't the prettiest but seriously amazing.

1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup smooth almond butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Mix all ingredients together in a food processor or blender until smooth. Pour into paper-lined muffin pan cups until 1/2 inch full. Chill in freezer for 10 minutes or fridge for 30. When firm remove and enjoy. Keep the remainder (if you have any) in the fridge in a sealed container.

xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment