Sunday, February 1, 2015

Almond flour pancakes with blueberries

This morning was my 2nd round of experimenting with almond flour (almond meal). Since it was a very snowy Sunday I thought pancakes were in order for breakfast. Again, I found the base of this recipe online BUT I made some additions to better suite our taste buds.
While these aren't the prettiest pancakes I've ever made, they sure were yummy and filling. I made mine with blueberries, but bananas, strawberries, or plain would be great too!

- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
-1 cup unsweetend vanilla almond milk
- 2 T melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder

Mix all ingredients together until well combined. Cook like regular pancakes over medium heat on a non-stick skillet, and flip when a few bubbles start to form on top. This made about 6 small pancakes. Enjoy!

xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment